Thursday, July 10, 2008
Little Heartbreaker
This post is for my brothers who never read my blog...When I had the twins, they were typical guys...oh good, you had another kid or two. They were the least excited about me having a little girl. Fast forward 15 months later and let me tell you, they are both in LOVE. All Howard does is try to get Torrence to let him pick her up and kiss on him. As for Andrew, he's even more enamored. When he comes over, the first kiddo he looks for is Torrence and then he just can't believe she lets him hold her. It's absolutely adorable, and while I know she will always be Daddy's girl, it's good to know she'll have her uncles eating out of her hand as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that's part of the reason that men want to have boys so badly, in addition to the name passing-on thing ... they know that a little girl will WHOOP (sp?) them!!!
Post a Comment