Well, we made it through all of the birthdays. Tre
y honestly thought his birthday lasted for an entire month. There are even a few gifts he hasn't opened because I don't want him to think it is his birthday again. We did have a beautiful and sunny day for the family party and then two days later we had wonderful weather again for his preschool party. He had a great time at both parties and I now know why I am not a preschool teacher. God bless Ms. Susan and Ms. Julie. Anyways, Rick's birthday was low key and my mom came over the next day to let us go out to dinner. We finally got to see Beth's place and enjoyed a delicious dinner at Bravo. We are now trying to get the house back together after having no time to get anything done. We're packing away
the winter clothes and getting ready for summer. The twins are both walking and we are looking for a crash helmet for Collin. He's getting better but it's still pretty scary. I've taken to calling him Jack-Jack from the Incredibles because when he gets mad he looks and sounds just like Jack-Jack. A name change may occur in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment