Hi Everyone. This is completely new to me but I thought I would try. I have been terrible about updating the kids' web site so I want to see if this is a better way to post some pictures and let everyone know what is going on . We just celebrated Collin and Torrence's first birthday last week. We had a small (for us) family party and hope to see many of our friends and family at Trey's 4th birthday. As most of you know, April is our busiest month of the year. We have Trey and Joo Joo's birthday, Rick's birthday, our niece, Aven's birthday, Rick's mom's birthday, and many friends' birthdays to celebrate as well. Rick has just switched back to evenings so we have quite an adjustment ahead of us. We are looking forward to warmer weather and just enjoying our family.
1 comment:
Glad you've gotten on the blogging bandwagon, too, Creedence!! It's so fun!! Looks like the kids had a great time at their birthday party ... looking forward to seeing more birthday pics soon!
Post a Comment