From Torrence
After getting a shot, Torrence didn't really cry. Instead, she was quick to shout, "Kitty's turn!" She calls Collin Kitty and knew that if she was getting a shot, then big brother better get one too.
From Collin
Fortunately, Collin has been listening very well to Mommy and Daddy. The bad news is his favorite sayings are, "Go to your room." and "Do you hear me?"
From Trey
These aren't really things Trey has said, but things he has done. He has quickly discovered the way the lunch account system works. One day he informed me that I forgot it was Pizza Hut day. I told him I was sorry. He was quick to forgive me because there was money in the account and he was able to buy pizza. When I asked him what he did with his packed lunch, he told me he ate that too. Hmmm. Then, when MiMi went to eat lunch with him, she mentioned that he bought ice cream which confused me because I had not given him ice cream money. Later when I checked his account online, I found out he had deposited his lunch money into his snack account one day. This allowed him to buy cookies, chips, and ice cream over a few days. Boy, was I surprised. Not to worry though, the snack account is now empty, I know to write checks, and even the lunch ladies have figured out to look for his lunch box. He wasn't too pleased when they wouldn't let him buy lunch the other day when he had his lunch box. And I promise, we do feed him at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment