Friday, July 3, 2009
Just a quick post
How can time go so quickly? School is already out and has been for two weeks now. I haven't blogged since May and doubt I will ever catch up. Rick and I just got back from DC for a vacation/work conference for me. Each of the kiddos took turns being sick for our moms. Collin was first...then Torrence...and finally Trey. I have "lysoled" the house and hope we are in the clear. Fortunately it seemed to be a 24 hour bug. Rick and I enjoyed our trip and I learned a lot of cool things for work. We ate a lot of good food, rode our bikes around to see the monuments, and just enjoyed some quality time. But after 13 hours (there and back) in the car, we were ready to be home. Traffic really does stink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment