As you can tell by my lack of blog entires, I've been back at work. We finished off the summer with a few more trips to the beach, celebrating a few birthdays, and me returning to work. To say it has been hard and that we are tired is a true understatement. The good news is I go back to part time on October 1st. The question is who is looking forward to it more...Me or Rick? As for the kiddos, they've adjusted very well. Trey started preschool last Friday and likes his new teachers. His entire class from last year is still together except for Brenna. He doesn't understand what moving means and mentioned her the first few days.
At home, Trey and Collin have been pretty challenging. For awhile, I thought Trey was honestly going to kill Collin. They fight like crazy over toys, but (and I'm scared to say this) I think they have gotten along much better the past few weeks. There's a lot less screaming (by me.) There hasn't been any blood (from Collin biting Trey) or major bruises (Trey knocking Collin over) lately. I hope the doctor is right and Trey might actually be adjusting to having a brother and sister. Hey, it only took 17 1/2 months.
1 comment:
yeah, I was wondering when we were going to see something new from you here! what great pictures!! and although you didn't mention it particularly, it looked like there were some Busch Gardens pics in there too. Fun! Only a few more weeks 'til you're back to part time -- you can make it!!
Post a Comment